Friday, December 9, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

It was my birthday yesterday and guess what I got...... A BRAD NEW COMPUTER!!!!!! THAT IS WHERE I AM POSTING FROM!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I also got a new t-shirt with Angry Birds on it. I got a Rip Stik witch is like a skateboard but with only 1 wheel in the front and 1 wheel in the back instead of 2 on both. I got a video game, Goldoneye 007, and the 3rd season of a TV series called Flashpoint. I love my new stuff. OH and we went to Olive Garden for diner and they brought me out a cake and sang me happy birthday. But the cool thing is that a class of high school or college kids were siting behind us and sang me happy birthday to. That was awesome. Well that's all......for now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a great birthday! Now, take good care of that computer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to your birthday dinner / celebration! It was a lot of fun! I'm thrilled you like the present your Uncle David bought for you! We love you very much!

    ReplyDelete